We are seeking an individual who has the desire to become a recognised recruitment specialist within the Insurance Market.
This role will work alongside one of our directors on the high-profile Underwriting/Broking desk, dealing with mid to Senior level roles for the London Insurance market.
This particular desk has enjoyed longstanding success for IPS, and you will work with and learn from the senior Director, dealing with long established relationships assisting candidates seeking employment and clients looking to build and grow their teams. In this varied and relationship focused role, you will work with a broad range of insurance clients to source and deliver the talent they need.
On a day-to-day basis you will service General Insurance vacancies generated from our panel of existing clients and also develop your own connections with candidates with the benefit of working for a recruitment company with an excellent reputation in this space.
With our footprint across the UK and Internationally there will be opportunities to broaden your career horizons in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full 360-degree recruitment process
• Interviewing candidates to determine their personal strengths and aspirations and matching these to relevant client roles
• Developing effective relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture and hiring needs
• Supplying clients with carefully selected shortlists of candidates
• Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
• Facilitating and advising on salary package negotiations between the client and candidate
• Contributing positively to a professional sales environment through effective team collaboration
Our reputation is for technical knowledge of our markets and professional delivery. The success of our company is also built on the commercial acumen of our consultants who demonstrate the energy and strategic know- how to thrive in a competitive sale driven market.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Engaging with and establishing rapport with a diverse range of people
• Positive attitude
• Self-motivated, able to take initiative and proactively prioritise workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent researching, questioning and listening skills
• Solution focused approach
• Desire to deliver excellent customer service
In return IPS will provide you with:
• The infrastructure, support and knowledge to help you build out your desk
• Established brand
• Back-office infrastructure to assist you with CV creation, IT support, Temp payroll, compliance, marketing
• Training & Development
• Market leading CRM system
• LinkedIn Recruiter License
• Access to job boards
• Qualifications (REC) / Corporate and individual professional membership to REC
• An inclusive and respectful working environment encouraging professionalism and entrepreneurial drive
At IPS Group, we are committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and to continue our journey of inclusiveness (https://www.ipsgroup.co.uk/our-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-dei/).
At IPS Group we will consider requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, and an element of working from home.
Our values are: Professionalism, Integrity, Collaboration, Knowledge and Delivery. Being diverse and inclusive will help us to live those values more effectively. Individuals are encouraged to be themselves and should be safe in the knowledge that they can be their best, authentic version. Everybody should feel welcome regardless of gender, disability, race, age, religion, culture, and sexual orientation.
If you are attending our premises, please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you.